The AVERO Phoenix lifting tub offers high-quality materials and a unique design with not only a distinctive look but also excellent support and a feeling of safety to the resident who can enjoy the bath in complete relaxation.
It can be easily used with bath lifts even in restricted spaces because the AVERO Phoenix is freely accessible from underneath three sides. The operating and control unit of the AVERO Phoenix lifting tub impresses with a distinctive elaborate shape and icons which eliminates the risk of faulty operation and facilitates work for staff.
The AVERO Phoenix is available with two different tub lengths, either as AVERO Phoenix model 170 or AVERO Phoenix Model 190.
- Simple operation via a membrane keypad containing icons
- Safety modules prevent faulty operation
- Works in an ergonomic manner, height adjustment of the tub to the working height required
- Ergonomic tub interior body allows comfortable and safe bathing of the resident with or without hoist
- Arm supports with grab handles for added comfort and safety
- Integrally formed seat with hygiene opening section for better intimate cleaning
- More than sufficient space for the resident’s shoulders
- Double scalding protection for the hand shower and tub spout
- Suitable for all hoists
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
AR-Model AVERO Phoenix
Use Augumented Reality to bring the AVERO Phoenix into your care bathroom! The AR function provides a realistic impression of our products and allows you to view them in a real context. Please note that the AR design is a simplified representation of our products and colors, textures as well as details may differ from the product.
Scan this QR-code to see the product in augmented reality.
- Total Dimensions AVERO Phoenix 190
- 2.285 x 890 mm
- Lifting Height
- 690 - 1.040 mm
- Max. patient weight
- 220 kg
- 300 kg
- Capacity (Model 190)
- Ca. 220 l
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more