The BEKA Hospitec pool lift is completely made out of high quality VA stainless steel. Due to the powerful battery motor, the strong lifting pole and the 360 ° rotatable friciton bearing, patients can be effortlessly and safely transfered into the swimming pool.
Whether above ground pools, ground level pools or low level pools – the pool lift is customizable to adapt to all different kinds of needs and pools.
The bath seat can be connected to the lifting column fast and easily due to a quick coupling system. Thanks to the hinges and optional modules, the waterproof transfer seat can be flexibly converted to a full stretcher-type transfer seat. Transfer seat and modular stretcher extensions are made of high-quality PUR material.
- Completely made of high quality VA stainless steel
- Powerful battery motor
- Suitable for all kinds of pools due to customized fabrication
- High quality, flexible lifting column and premium friction bearing
- Fixing-tab locations and 2-times closed ball-bearing
- Electric height adjustment by battery
- Optionally expandable to a stretcher-type bath seat
- V4A stainless steel
- Heavy-duty 24 V battery motor
- 135 kg
- Electrical height adjustment
- By hand-switch
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more