NORA Pro offers excellent comfort, a secure hold and a supports a natural, ergonomic standing-up motion. The innovative 3D-Comfort-System enables ergonomic lifting through it‘s 2 swivel axles, that perfectly adapt to the natural up and down movement of the resident‘s legs.
With the large memory-foam cushion, a secure grip as well as maximum comfort is provided, no matter the shape or size of your residents legs. The dementia-sensitive color design RUBIN supports residents with orientation difficulties and provides them security through it‘s high contrast. NORA Pro comes with a powerful Lithium-Ion battery system.
- 3D-Comfort-System with flexible, multi layered memory-foam cushion
- Dementia-sensitive color concept RUBIN
- Lithium-Ion battery
- Lightweight, compact aluminum construction with excellent maneuverability
- Removable, horizontal footplate
- Retractable safety belts for each leg
- Two sling attachment points for better adaptability to smaller residents
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
AR-Model NORA Pro
Use Augumented Reality to bring the NORA Pro into your care facility! The AR function provides a realistic impression of our products and allows you to view them in a real context. Please note that the AR design is a simplified representation of our products and colors, textures as well as details may differ from the product.
Scan this QR-code to see the product in augmented reality.
- 37.17 in
- Width (min.)
- 27.72 in
- Inside width legs, chassis spread
- 35.82 in
- 109 lbs (without battery)
- Height (min. / max.)
- 42.95 in / 63.31 in
- 451 lbs
- 24 V Lithium-Ion
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more