The SINA Comfort shower trolley can be used in a variety of ways, offering your resident optimal personal hygiene anytime. The SINA shower trolley offers the ideal way of giving residents of mobility group 4 and 5 a safe, comfortable and dignified shower. The transfer from bed to shower trolley takes place by moving it sidewards to the bed and using a transfer aid to move onto the shower trolley. The comfortable padded shower mattress offers a pleasant surface where the resident lies safely and easily.
The high siderails provide protection against rolling off from the shower trolley. The maintenance-free metal siderail hinges have been designed to withstand extreme weight and offer dependable safety for the residents and the staff. Electrical or hydraulic height adjustment options allow the trolley to be adjusted easily. It can also be used as a mobile changing table. This allows one space-saving device to provide changing and care possibilities as well as an excellent shower solution.
Available SINA Comfort models: SINA Comfort HYD 160; SINA Comfort HYD 200; SINA Comfort EL 160; SINA Comfort EL 200; SINA Comfort XXL
- Very safe and stable shower solution
- Allows a complete body wash
- Stability ensures highest safety
- Comfortable hygienic mattress
- Multiple uses, even as a changing and care table
- Special chassis allows easy moving
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Length (by choice) SINA Comfort / Length SINA Comfort XXL
- 68.50 or 80.31 inch / 80.31 inch
- Width SINA Comfort / SINA Comfort XXL
- 29.92 inch / 38.98 inch
- SWL SINA Comfort / SINA Comfort XXL
- 363 lbs / 551 lbs
- Power supply (electrical height adjustment) SINA Comfort / SINA Comfort XXL
- 24 V / 230 Volt
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more