CARLO Alu, Classic 185
Loop Sling Hoist
The CARLO Alu, Classic 185, is characterised by an extremely light but nonetheless very stable aluminium construction and offers maximum safety and comfort to your residents and your nursing staff.
The lifting arm with a 4-point sling spreader bar can be lowered to the floor by means of a hand control which ensures that a person who has fallen to the floor can be safely and easily lifted by just one staff. The carrier frame can be spread electrically and is thus very comfortable to operate.
Due to the low height of the carrier frame, the CARLO Alu, Classic 185, can easily pass underneath both bathtubs and care beds. The stable sling bow is suitable for all loop slings, is provided with a safety locking mechanism to attach the slings and is characterised by a patent-pending adjustment option to reduce rotation.
- Light construction, as the carrier frame and the lifting column are made of 100% aluminium
- Extra light and easy to manoeuvre
- High-quality lockable STEINCO double castors
- Electrical height adjustment and electrically spreadable carrier frame
- No unsettling pendular or rotational movements during lifting and transferring, with patent-pending adjustment option to reduce rotation
- Hand control with display of the battery charge status
- Working in an ergonomic and health-orientated manner, as no manual lifting is required
- 4-point sling spreader bar
- Battery and charger compatible with all BEKA Hospitec hoists
- Large choice of comfortable loops slings of different sizes
- Also available with patient scale
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Carrier frame (length/height)
- 1.290 mm / 125 mm
- Inner width (closed/spread)
- 540 mm / 1.040 mm
- Outer width (closed/spread)
- 700 mm / 1.180 mm
- Total width of the lift (carrier frame closed)
- 700 mm
- Lifting range
- 1.400 mm
- Max. patient weight
- 185 kg
- 185 kg
- 24V LINAK drive
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more