AVERO Comfort Fix
Elegant fixed height tub
The AVERO Comfort Fix fixed height tub stands solidly in the room without fixation and can be freely accessed so that even in constricted spaces and in the narrowest of spaces, all modern care hoists available in the market can be used without any problems, regardless of the manufacturer. The size of the comfortable interior enables the patient to lie down comfortably and to bathe with or without hoist.
The specially adapted back shape of the tub body with its prominent arm rests makes for a harmonised interior tub form which allows for ergonomic lying comfort to the patient. AVERO Comfort Fix combines wellness and nursing perfectly and supports your nursing staff optimally in the daily care routine. The AVERO Comfort Fix tub is available as two models with either 650 mm or 750 mm working height.
- Very good price-performance ratio
- Domestic and elegant appearance for a modern nursing bathroom
- Ergonomic interior tub body for comfortable and safe bathing with and without hoist
- Arm rests with grips for more comfort and safety
- Scalding protection for hand shower and tub spout
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Overall dimension
- 2.100 mm x 800 mm
- Inside tub dimension (L x W x D)
- 1.770 mm x 575 mm x 400 mm
- Working height
- 650 mm or 750 mm
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more