CARLO Alu, Comfort EP 185
Clip Sling Hoist
The mobile sling hoist CARLO Alu, Comfort EP 185 is the flexible solution for all care areas. Apart from lifting and moving the resident, the sling hoist is also appropriate for bathing or taking a shower and for transfer to the toilet.
Thanks to the electrical positioning system (EPS) of the CARLO Alu, Comfort EP 185 the caregiver can place the resident without any effort, exactly and without force, in the sitting or lying position and stay at all-time directly in contact with him.
The anti-rotation mechanism (ARM) of the hanger bar avoids an involuntary rotation during the transfer and reduces uncomfortable rotating and swivelling movements. The care routine can be done more efficiently and the labour satisfaction will raise.
- Light device, since both chassis and lifting column are made of 100% aluminium
- Extra light and easy to move
- Universal use, also appropriate for bathing and taking a shower
- Electrical positioning system (EPS) in order to place the resident exactly without additional force
- Electrical height adjustment and electrically spreadable chassis
- Hanger bar with anti-rotation mechanism (ARM)
- A lot of space within the hanger bar
- Cable remote control with indication of the status of the battery
- Ergonomic and health protecting work, since manual lifting is not required
- Battery and charging unit are appropriate for all BEKA Hospitec hoists
- Wide choice of comfort slings (with clip) in different sizes
- Optionally available with a calibrated patient scale
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
AR-Model CARLO Alu, Comfort EP 185
Use Augumented Reality to bring the CARLO Alu, Comfort EP 185 into your care facility! The AR function provides a realistic impression of our products and allows you to view them in a real context. Please note that the AR design is a simplified representation of our products and colors, textures as well as details may differ from the product.
Scan this QR-code to see the product in augmented reality.
- Chassis (length/height)
- 1.290 mm / 125 mm
- Width indside (closed/spreaded)
- 540 mm / 1.040 mm
- Wide outside (closed/spreaded)
- 700 mm / 1.180 mm
- Total width of the lift (chassis closed)
- 700 mm
- Lifting range
- 1.400 mm
- Max. patient weight
- 185 kg
- 185 kg
- 24V LINAK drive
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more