Shower and bath lift
The unique and modern EVE! Shower and bath lift is the perfect tool to be able to safely and comfortably shower or bath residents at any time, depending on their mobility. The EVE! is an extremely manoeuvrable and easy-to-drive lift that can be used flexibly and in any existing care bath.
The battery-powered electric drive, the height adjustment is infinitely variable and very quiet and thus for the residents without fear. With the associated handheld remote control, the lifter is easy and safe to use by just one caregiver. An integrated service module reports faults on the lift as well as due maintenance.
- Completely made of aluminum and stainless steel
- 100% usable as a shower chair
- Easy operation by only one caregiver
- Fits in every modern care bathtub
- Unimpeded transfer from the NORA lift-up aid to the seat lift
- The chassis is shaped so that a problem-free self-entry is possible
- Ergonomic safety handlebars ensure precise maneuvering
- Low entry height of only 49.5 cm
- Closed, easy to drive double rollers
- Hand control unit with visual indication of the battery charge status
- Battery and charger are compatible with all mobile BEKA Hospitec lifters!
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
Use Augumented Reality to bring the EVE! into your care facility! The AR function provides a realistic impression of our products and allows you to view them in a real context. Please note that the AR design is a simplified representation of our products and colors, textures as well as details may differ from the product.
Scan this QR-code to see the product in augmented reality.
- Max. patient weight
- 185 kg
- Lifting height
- 495 mm - 1.065 mm
- Dimensions ( L x W x H )
- 950 mm / 680 mm / 1.240 mm
- Double castors
- Diameter 100 mm
- Chassis height
- 140 mm
- 24 V
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more