Elegant design and unique function – Improve the mobility of your residents with the seat and tilting bathtub AVERO Motion E. The clear and soft shape of this tub reminds of modern, contemporary private bathrooms and perfectly fits in the existing wellness and bathing concept of your bathroom fittings. The ergonomic tub interior body with its special back profile allows an optimum sitting and reclining position of the bather and in this way greatly enhances his well-being.
Note: Compatibility with Mobility Group 4 is only guaranteed in conjunction with CARLO or CARLO Air.
- Adjusted sitting and lying profile for more safety to prevent slipping
- Long inner profile for big residents also
- Comfortable inner width for heavy residents
- No edges in the door area = simple transfer with wheelchair
- Large priming volume of 98 l = The resident can lie in warm water immediately after the tub is reclined
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Tub length (entry position / tilting position)
- 1.760 mm / 1.908 mm
- Tub width (outside)
- 860 mm
- Lowest entry height
- 490 mm
- Working height
- 810/1.010 mm
- 350 kg
- Pre-filling volume (foot zone)
- 98 l
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more