The CARLO Alu, Classic 230 patient hoist has been developed specifically for lifting, repositioning and transferring residents who are limited in their mobility and have a maximum patient weight of up to 230 kg.
Due to the special construction made of aluminium and steel components, the hoist is very easy to manoeuvre but nonetheless provides the stability required for the care of heavyweight residents. The extra wide sling bow made of stainless steel is suitable for all loop slings; it is provided with a safety locking mechanism to attach the slings and is characterised by a patent-pending adjustment option to reduce rotation.
Along with a huge lifting range, the CARLO Classic Alu, Classic 230 also convinces through its large and free range of rotation. This allows for the resident to be easily brought into the desired nursing position, without him hitting his legs or knees.
- Light construction, as the carrier frame and the lifting column are made of 100% aluminium
- Extra light and easy to manoeuvre
- High-quality lockable double castors
- Electrical height adjustment and electrically spreadable carrier frame
- No unsettling pendular or rotational movements during lifting and transferring, with patent-pending adjustment option to reduce rotation
- Hand control with display of the battery charge status
- Working in an ergonomic and health-orientated manner, as no manual lifting is required
- 4-point sling spreader bar
- Also available with patient scale up to 250 kg
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Carrier frame (length/height)
- 1.400 mm / 125 mm
- Inner width (closed)
- 540 mm
- Outer width (closed)
- 700 mm
- Total width of the lift (carrier frame closed)
- 700 mm
- Lifting range
- 1.400 mm
- Max. patient weight
- 230 kg
- 230 kg
- 24V LINAK drive
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more