The SENTA PUR L bathing lift can be easily and quickly converted into a fully adequate stretcher lift by means of optional stretcher lift modules. By default, each seat is prepared in such a way that one single staff is able to plug in the side wings without effort. This provides you with the necessary flexibility that is required without having to resort to a second lift.
The seating area has a large care opening which can be closed with a cover if required. Flexibly applicable – also for transfer from the bed. Depending on your care routine, you can also pick up your resident from the bed with our showering and bathing lift directly.
The deep carrier frame allows to be passed underneath the care bed for easy transfer from the bed. Your resident can, of course, also sit down on the seat by himself. The carrier frame is formed in a way that this is possible without hindering the legs and heels.
- Easy handling by a single staff
- Electric height adjustment with emergency lowering device
- Versatile system, applicable as seat or stretcher lifter
- Fits in with any modern care tub
- High level of safety by means of holding fixtures
- Skin-friendly padding made of PUR material
- Safe transfer to and from the tub
- Easy self-entry
- Service and disturbance display
- Materials made of stainless steel and aluminium
- Secured, easy-to-move double castors
- Manual keypad with visual display of the battery charge status
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Max. patient weight
- 150 kg
- Lifting range
- 475 mm - 1.175 mm
- Lifting power
- 700 mm
- Dimensions ( L x W x H )
- 860 mm x 718 mm x 1.375 mm
- Double castors (rear, with locking device)
- Diameter 100 mm
- Battery (removable)
- 24 V
- Circuit break switch and emergency lowering system
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more