The universal nursing- and care table ANA (for wall mounting) has no disturbing substructure where children or people in need of care could be injured. The height adjustment and the special construction allow ergonomic work even in very confined spaces.
The upholstery is disinfectable and resistant to moisture. The worktop is notched in the area of the lifting column and has a rear end bar. The nursing table is height adjustable by means of electric lifting unit of 400-950 mm.
- No subconstructre where patients can harm themselves by accident
- Ergonomic work environment by height adjustment
- Easily desinfectable upholstery
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
- Adjustable height
- 400 mm - 950 mm
- Dimensions ANA, model 100-80 ( L x W )
- 1.000 mm x 800 mm
- Dimensions ANA, model 140-80 ( L x W )
- 1.800 mm x 800 mm
- Dimensions ANA, model 140-100 ( L x W )
- 1.400 mm x 1.000 mm
- Dimensions ANA, model 180-100 ( L x W )
- 1.800 mm x 1.000 mm
- Dimensions ANA, model 200-100 ( L x W )
- 2.000 mm x 1.000 mm
- 135 kg
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more