AVERO Premium plus
Classic lifting tub
Our AVERO Premium plus bath tub can be accessed underneath from three sides. This allows bath lifts to be easily used, even in limited spaces. Without being attached to the wall, the bath stands securely in the room and can be optimally adapted to your care bath.
The ergonomically lowered leg section and the specially adapted back profile of the bathtub, with the shaped armrests, create a customised ergonomic inside bath form allowing the resident to enjoy a relaxing feel-good bath.
The AVERO Premium plus care tub is available in two different tub lengths (AVERO Premium plus model 175 and AVERO Premium plus model 190).
- Simple operation using control padSicherheitsmodule verhindern Fehlbedienung
- Ergonomic work with bath height adjustment
- Ergonomic bath interior with lowered foot section allows comfortable and safe bathing of the resident with and without a lift
- Armrests with handles for more comfort and safety
- Shaped seat with care opening for better hygiene in the intimate area
- Scald protection for hand shower and bath tap
- More than suffient space for the resident’s shoulders
- Suitable for all standard lifts
BEKA mobility groups compatibility.
AR-Model AVERO Premium plus
Use Augumented Reality to bring the AVERO Premium plus into your care bathroom! The AR function provides a realistic impression of our products and allows you to view them in a real context. Please note that the AR design is a simplified representation of our products and colors, textures as well as details may differ from the product.
Scan this QR-code to see the product in augmented reality.
- Total size of AVERO Premium plus 190
- 2.230 mm x 820 mm
- Bathtub interior AVERO Premium plus model 190 (L x W x D )
- 1.780 mm x 575/720 mm x 430/490 mm
- Bathtub exterior AVERO Premium plus model 190 (L x W x D )
- 1.934 mm x 800 mm x 520 mm
- Height adjustment
- 670 mm - 1.020 mm
- Max. patient weight
- 220 kg
- 300 kg
BEKA mobility groups compatibility
You do not know what that means? Our mobility groups help planners and decision makers to determine the right technical aids for their residents and institutions. Find out more